Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Video of Cleveland Heights Gestopo Police Ordering Citizien to Ground for Open Carrying

Cell Phone Video of Gestapo NAZI Cleveland Heights Police Officer Theodis Porter (Unit# 1761) and Officers Falisa Berry (Investigator with 16 years experience with Cleveland Heights Police Department) and Officer Hood (Unit #1169) Terrorizing their Citizens for simply exercising their rights on 07/04/09 at approximately 1730. In the end they let me go with no charges filed and returned my gun.

For people that don't know, the carrying of firearms openly (unconcealed) is a legal activity in Ohio and does NOT require a permit. Unfortunately, the officers of the Cleveland Heights Police Department did not know the laws they were hired to enforce.

The case was settled for an undisclosed amount provided they institute an educational policy training their law enforcement officials on Ohio Firearm laws (including ORC 9.68.) I wish I could have taken the case all the way to the Supreme Court and make case law, but I did not have the financial resources to do so. I would like to thank the 3 people that donated to my case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQPoBxqas-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers