Friday, April 5, 2013

Cleveland Police Thugs Enter Rental Unit Without Warrant, Demand ID, and Detain Landlord

     On April 5th, 2013 at approximately 13:30 I was doing plumbing work on one of my rental properties for my tenant and I saw two unmarked police vehicles approaching my rental property as I was entering my rental unit on XXXX W 81 between Madison ave and Lorain rd. The police had barged into unit unannounced without a warrant. I was coming up the stairs from the basement and heard “Where did that guy go?” My tenant pointed the police towards the basement. They asked my tenant what my name was and my tenant told him. The police met me at the top of the stairwell going into the kitchen from the basement. The police asked me my name and I asked the police officer if I was being detained? They swore at me and said I was giving them an attitude. They put me in handcuffs in the kitchen and led me out of the house on the side porch. I asked the police if they had reasonable suspicion that a crime occurred. They said they did and showed me a picture of a white male that was allegedly breaking into houses into the neighborhood. I proceeded to give the police my information. I told the police they were a violent criminal organization, they had a monopoly of force and if they were a private company they would go out of business.

     The main supervisor, a Sergeant, ironically had the Badge# 666 with a NYPD hat on. The second had the badge #672 (I believe). The third cop who was a detective called me a piece of shit because I expressed my distaste for law enforcement and told them that I don’t respect their profession because they violate people’s rights on a daily basis. The detective who didn’t have a badge number visible said I was a “Sovereign Citizen” and I was a threat to Homeland Security. I told them if there was ever an armed revolt in this country I would be on the front lines fighting with the people against them. They ran my information and let me go. This is another example of police officers having a “We can do whatever the fuck we want.” thug mentality. There needs to be more oversight over law enforcement and unelected government bureaucrats so they can be held accountable for their actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers